Profitec's DUAL BOILER MACHINE WITH PID CONTROL
In stock for overnight shipping to Ireland, 2 day shipping to the UK and shipping to the rest of the world.
The Pro 300 is a dual boiler, semi-automatic espresso machine with a ring brew
group. Depending on your needs, the PRO 300 may be used as a single boiler machine.
The advantage as a single boiler machine is the short 10 minute heat-up time for brewing espresso for those of us who are in a hurry in the mornings.
The Pro300 is also a very compact machine, being 2/3 the size of the average premium espresso machine, so is space is your problem the Pro300 is the solution.
The stainless steel, steam and hot water boiler may be switched on or off at any
time. The desired brew temperature can be regulated via the PID display. The
display shows the espresso brewing time in seconds, as well.
We also have the Pro300 in black, click on the link underneath to see how it looks.
- Dual boiler
- 0.4 l coffee boiler with a ring brew group
- PID-display to regulate the temperature of the coffee boiler
- PID display showing the brewing time in seconds
- Programmable ECO-Mode
- 0.75 l stainless steel steam and hot water boiler
- Copper heating element
- Vibration pump
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Automatic shut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
- Power usage
EU, UK, CH, AU: 230V/2200 W
- Weight 18 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH):
255 x 415 x 385 mm without portafilter
255 x 475 x 385 mm with portafilter
- 1 portafilter 1 spout
- 1 portafilter 2 spouts
- 1 filter 1 cup
- 2 filter 2 cups
- 1 blind filter
- 1 tamper
- 1 cleaning brush
- 1 silicone tube for water filter
- 1 instruction manual