EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner
Used for backflushing your machine and cleaning your portafilter.
Contains 18 single use EVO sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
With its rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation, EVO® removes coffee oils, grounds and stains, improving the taste and aroma of espresso.
Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless.
Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 EVO Sachet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 EVO Sachets.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500mL of hot water with 2 EVO Sachets for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.